Saturday, June 26, 2010

Packing and memories...

So I am going through boxes...again. I am packing up books and stuff...again. House is a mess from boxes...again. This must mean I am moving...AGAIN. Yes this would have to be 27 or 28 times now...I digress...

I am writing because I was packing up a box, pulling out scrapbooks I should show my dad since he never saw me through my High School years. I then came across a little book titled "A Time Capsule Journal, My High School Graduation." Wow what a coincidence...my High School Graduation Song just came on the Radio. Green Day, Time of your life. How original. Anyway...I wanted to share some things about my High School years. Now many of my friends are from 1 to 20+ years older than me, so I am sure they could write some stuff about their High School years as well, but these are my facts and this is my story.


Facts:

Name of school: Mesquite High from 1998-2001
High school cheer: I didn't like cheerleaders
Crush: Wally Murray. (RIP)
Worst Class: Math or Chemistry. Sorry Mr. Wheeler and Ms. Drazinski.
What i wanted to be when I grew up: Teacher, Doctor, Vet, Astronomer.
First Kiss: Mike Vine in Freshman Year.
My best Friends: Jaki Lobdell, Robert Depetris, Katherine Greco, Beth Bessler, Katrina Lyons, Stacie Vanslyke. (What a interesting bunch)
Nickname: Nikki, Kieko...Ok well I have to restate my fact in this day, that I have never had a nick-name. Thank you Katherine Greco!
Most fun party thrown by me or my friends... Can I leave this out? Ok fine, Parties all Sophomore, and part of Junior year thrown by myself. "I got an Idea!!" Dedicated to Beth.
Summer Vacation: Went to New Jersey and got hit by Lightning. Well that is a fun summer vacation!!
Club or team I wish i were a part of: Ski club. (We had a ski club??)
My salary at my first job: $5.15 a hour... well I have moved up in the world. THANK GOD.
Most vivid memory of getting into trouble: I was a good little girl. (Snicker)
How I treated underclassmen: I really hated Freshman! I made fun of them. (No I didn't, at least I don't remember doing that.)
What we did after the Prom: We went bowling. (Of course we did)
Memory about Graduation/Theme of graduation speaker's speech: Mr. Christi told us we were all non believers in god and we were all going to hell. (Well that was the basis of the speech.)
College Information: Blank
Favorite TV Shows: Dawson's Creek, Ally McBeal and Friends.
Favorite Sports Team: 49ers
"Must-have" items: cell phones and pagers
Stamp cost: $.34
Going to the movies: $7.50
President: Bill Clinton
Who the president of the US will be: A woman, or a African American. (Nice guess Nicole.)

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE:
How many years after High School I'll open this book: EVERYTIME I move and go through boxes...so true.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! You're welcome!! That was a great time, sometimes I wish I could go back... But only sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww man... that came out mom's profile!!

    -Love Kay

    ReplyDelete