Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Get off my toes!

I was sitting in math class today and the teacher was walking around the class and she stopped at me and asked if I was coming to the study session today after class. I told her that I would not make it. I was a little behind in the math homework at this point. She then preceded to berate me, or lecture and bitch to everyone about slacker students who don't belong in college and that half of students in college should just be flunked. Speechless... Little does she know, that I may be one of the hardest workers in her class.


I also got in an argument this weekend with a co-worker because I didn't give her an additional 15% off without her coupon. What she should know, is that I could get fired if management were to see me giving that discount. Sorry, I am not going to get fired for saving you $5.00. A manager came by me later that evening and we got to talking about coupons and I brought the situation up. She was not surprised that this coworker tried to pull something like that and would “remind” her of the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment