Saturday, July 31, 2010

The real meaning of ironic...

I find it very ironic that being a tax payer during this down turned economy and having trouble with paying my bills, the government still bails out the credit card companies, and still leaves their tax payers under water.

The credit card companies, (Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citibank, etc.), receive millions from the government because "they" are suffering by not making enough money to survive. Except their executives are still making 7+ figure salaries. So they pass on their woe's to the consumer. Raise interest rates to absurd amounts to perfectly good clients, meaning me, paying on time, spending money and giving them business. Perfect credit for 10 years, Perfect payment history. Yet, they are having trouble so they raise APR's to levels as high at 29.99%. Many calls later to managers and managers managers, no luck. Sorry, I know you have perfect credit and have never paid us late, but we can't lower your APR level. They also raise the minimum payment so it about doubles the amount due. So then as a consumer you owe twice as much per month without making any mistakes, and the bank gets billions of dollars because they are "struggling."

NOW after not making a payment they realize they can't do without my business. They want my money so bad that they want to lower my interest rate and lower my minimum payment because they are not getting their money. Ha- I tell ya, there is no way you are going to get me to pay you bastards. When I had excellent credit and was a great client and paid on time, you wouldn't lower my APR for shit...

BULL SHIT you lose my business forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment