Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dedicated to two wonderful people...


I can't believe it's already been 3 years!! I remember, just like it was yesterday, when Julie called me and said "He is not home, but there are gorgeous flowers here and a dress hanging on the chair, and Jason is not home!" Later she found the note and called me back "Jason told me to meet him at a restaurant (you two would remember the name) and wear the dress. What is going on Nicole? I can't find the right shoes, what is this?"

Nicole responding "I think he is just being a really nice boyfriend and want's to do something special for you."
SECRETLY knowing that I was with you BOTH the weekend before when Jason picked out the PERFECT ring... And he was SO excited that he couldn't wait, even though it had a beautiful blue stone inside. (Diamond to be added later) Eh, it didn't matter, as long as Julie said yes and you could live together happily ever after....

I love you guys and wish you many more years of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment