Friday, April 16, 2010

Did I do the right thing?

I almost feel embarassed by publishing such personal stuff for the world to see. Is this the right thing to do or should I keep it to myself? Will people really read this? Will they think less of me for publishing such personal stuff, or will they have greater respect for me because I am baring my soul?

Who knows, but always remember:
“I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.” - Colin Raye

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” -Steve Jobs

1 comment:

  1. Weird, I was randomly singing that Colin Raye song in my head yesterday...

    ReplyDelete